Latest update: 23 MAY The SUMMER SESSION... is listed under summer!
Quick info... Class information at the bottom of the list.
Registration is open
Boys Classes are listed at the bottom of the bottom of the page
- Payment is DUE prior to the start of your class. Payments are for 4 weeks at a time.
- Payments after the 10th of the month will receive a $10.00 late fee
- Any class that is canceled due to instructor illness will be made up.
- Students may only ride the van for week day classes starting prior to 4:00
**There is a $25.00 registration/member fee per family per year (Aug to June)
- Need a Registration Form? Call or e-mail us or come by the gym!
**Checks should be make payable to Friendship Gymnastic Center.
Inclement Weather Info
1. Call the gym (589-JUMP) Always call prior to attending if the weather is questionable!
2. like-us on Facebook updates will be posted as soon as we reveiw the conditions!
3. WE DO NOT follow the Fluvanna County School System
We do not prorate class fees... you are paying for a space in the class.
Click a header below to show information about current class offerings and class registration. Clicking it a second time will close the opened section.
|Fall Schedule will be Posted August 2015
SUMMER SESSION starts June 15th
| Monday Classes
Parent and Me Returns in the Fall
Science for pre schoolers & more 9:30-11:30 ages 3 & 4 only 6 students
Level 1 Gymnastics Returns in the Fall
Silks / Aerial class 4:00-5:00 ages 8-11
Recreational 2 6:05 to 7:30 ages 7 to 14 Year-round program This is NOT a beginner program.
Beginner gymnastics 12:30-1:15 ages 4-6 girls only
Level 1 Gymnastics 4:30- 5:30 ages 6-10
Level 1 Gymnastics No Spring II
Home School Programs Returns in theFall
12:30-1:30 Class ages 7-12
Beginning Gym 3:45-4:45 ages 5-7
Level 1 5:15-6:15 ages 6-9
Recreational 1 6:30-7:45 ages 9 & up
Beginning Gymnastics ages 3-4 12:30-1:15 Co-ed
Youth Cheer ages 5 to 7 TBD
Junior CHEER TEAM must be 8 as of Sept 1st TBD
Senior CHEER TEAM must be 12 as of Sept. 1st TBD
FRIDAY CLASSES (please note gym opens at 2pm on Fridays)
Recreational 1-2 4:00-5:15 ages 7-11
Recreational 1 5:30- 6:30 ages 9-14
Beginner gymnastics 9:30-10:15 ages 3-4
Beginner gymnastics 10:15-11:00 ages 5-6
Beginner gymnastics 10:15-11:00 ages 7-8
Beginner gymnastics 11:00-11:45 ages 4-5
Level 1- 2 Gymnastics 11:00-12:00 11:00-12:00 ages 7-11
FYI and Other items:
Call about Competitive Teams..... Cheer....Boys Gymnastics....G girls Gymnastics
Personal Lessons are available... chat with a coach or call the gym 589.5867
Tuition is due monthly . ( There are 4 classes this Spring II)
Tuition is due at or prior to first class
FEES for Classes and Van service:
- Registration fee per Family... $25.00 per year August 1 to July 31
- Van Fee is $20.00 per month
- 45 minute class.... $50.00 per month
- 60 minute class... $60.00 per month
- 75 minute class... $75.00 per month
- 90 minute class... $ 90.00 per month
- Walk-in $ 15.00 per visit
- 1/2 hour private lesson $15.00
- 1 hour private leson $30.00
|Parent and Me
||NO Spring II
ages 6 to 8
| Monday 5:15 - 6:15
|Boys Training ages 6 to 9
| Tuesday 4:00-5:00
|Boys Training ages 4-7
12:30- 1:15 ( co-ed) ages 4-5
boys age 3
can join the 9:30am class
10:30-11:15 ages 4 to 6
| BOYS GYMNASTICS for competition-
|| $135.00 per month
|| Two days per week ages 7-12