Latest update: 9 April 2015
Quick info... Class information at the bottom of the list.
The SPRING Session II ... Registration will open April 28.
Boys Classes are listed at the bottom of the bottom of the page
- There is 1 Payment for Spring II Class.
- We do not prorate class fees... you are paying for a space in the class.
- Payment is DUE prior to the start of your class. Payments are for 4 weeks at a time.
- Payments after the 15th of the month will receive a $10.00 late fee
- Any class that is canceled due to instructor illness will be made up.
- Students may only ride the van for week day classes starting prior to 4:00
- Need a Registration Form? Call or e-mail us!
There is a $25.00 registration/member fee per family per year (Aug to July)
- STOP by the gym to register to register.
Checks should be make payable to Friendship Gymnastic Center.
Inclement Weather Info
1. Call the gym (589-JUMP) Always call prior to attending if the weather is questionable!
2. like-us on Facebook updates will be posted as soon as we reveiw the conditions!
3. WE DO NOT follow the Fluvanna County School System
Click a header below to show information about current class offerings and class registration. Clicking it a second time will close the opened section.
SPRING II SHORT SESSION
SUMMER SESSION starts June 15th registration will open May 11th
Spring Session I March 16 to May 11 March 16 to May 11
Spring Short Session II May 12 - June 13
| Monday Classes
Parent and Me No Spring II
Level 1 Gymnastics No Spring II
Silks / Aerial class 4:00-5:10 ages 8-11
Recreational 2 6:05 to 7:35 ages 7 to 14 Year-round program This is NOT a beginner program.
Beginner gymnastics 12:30-1:15 ages 4-6 girls only
Level 1 Gymnastics 4:30- 5:30 ages 6-10
Level 1 Gymnastics No Spring II
Home School Programs
12:30-1:30 Class ages 7-12
Beginning Gym 3:45-4:45 ages 5-7
Level 1 5:15-6:15 ages 6-9
Recreational 1 6:30-7:45 ages 9 & up
THURSDAY CLASS / Programs
Beginning Gymnastics ages 3-4 12:30-1:15 Co-ed
CHEER PROGRAM will be wrapping up for season!
Tryouts to be announced!
FRIDAY CLASSES (please note gym opens at 2pm on Fridays)
Recreational 1-2 4:00-5:15 ages 7-11
Walk-in Gymnastics 6:30 -7:30 ages 8-14
(pay as you go each class is $15.00 / instructor lead)
SATURDAY CLASSES (pay as you go each class is $15.00 / instructor lead)
Beginner gymnastics 9:30-10:15 ages 3-4
Team Prep Class 10:00-11:00 ages 5-7 program is Full.
Beginner gymnastics 10:15-11:00 ages 5-6 -
Beginner gymnastics 10:15-11:00 ages 7-8
Level 1- 2 Gymnastics 11:00-12:00 ages 7-12
FYI and Other items:
Call about Competitive Teams..... Cheer....Boys Gymnastics....G girls Gymnastics
Personal Lessons are available... chat with a coach or call the gym 589.5867
Tuition is due monthly . ( There are 4 classes this Spring II)
Tuition is due at or prior to first class
FEES for Classes and Van service:
- Registration fee per Family... $25.00 per year August 1 to July 31
- Van Fee is $20.00 per month
- 45 minute class.... $50.00 per month
- 60 minute class... $60.00 per month
- 75 minute class... $75.00 per month
- 90 minute class... $ 90.00 per month
- Walk-in $ 15.00 per visit
- 1/2 hour private lesson $15.00
- 1 hour private leson $30.00
|Parent and Me
||NO Spring II
ages 6 to 8
| Monday 5:15 - 6:15
|Boys Training ages 6 to 9
| Tuesday 4:00-5:00
|Boys Training ages 4-7
12:30- 1:15 ( co-ed) ages 4-5
boys age 3
can join the 9:30am class
10:30-11:15 ages 4 to 6
| BOYS GYMNASTICS for competition-
|| $135.00 per month
|| Two days per week ages 7-12
| Boys Team